Wednesday, May 4, 2016

**NEW RELEASE DAY***

If you're looking for a really great patriotic kit - you need to stop over and check out Dandelion Dust Designs' latest kit *FREEDOM* at GingerScraps! At the sale price of $1.50 for the next week - you don't want to miss this one!

I used a template from Tinci Designs paired with FREEDOM to create this layout using a favorite photo from a friend's funeral.



Also - if you missed out on the May Newsletter from Dandelion Dust Designs, I'm sorry. You really should sign up! ;)

This darling FREE mini kit "Mom's Day" was in the newsletter. You can find newsletter sign-up info at www.dandeliondustdesigns.com .

I used Centered Template 3 from Sahin Designs and the "Mom's Day" kit to scrap one of the last photos I have with both of my kiddos and me. Sure do miss that boy of mine!


Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment