Monday, November 2, 2015

[menu plan Monday] OR [sketchy dinners Sunday]

Yesterday, I asked Luke and McKayslin to write down 3 things they would like to eat this week. I wrote down 3 things as well. And as I went to hang the list on the fridge, I had to laugh - there are now 4 menu plan type lists on my fridge. FOUR. Ha.

Going off the list from yesterday, our menu plan (which really should be called a sketch, because there's nothing "planny" about it!!) and weekly schedule look something like this...

Meal Sketches - alfredo, sloppy joes, steak and potatoes, all day steak and cheesy potatoes, pollo con queso (Luke is hereby banned from playing on my Pinterest account!), pancakes (Goosey already volunteered for dinner this night!), Grandma Rainsdon noodles in broth over potatoes, chimichangas, tacos, Grammy mac, chicken parmesan

Schedule -

M: 1 piano lesson (cancelled) so I'll have McKayslin do her lesson today instead. Tonight feels like a good cajun chicken alfredo pasta night.

T: 1 piano lesson, Goosey has rehearsal until 4, I have glee club from 7:30-9 and it's Kenton day. I think Grammy Mac or steak and potatoes.

W: 1 piano lesson. Reflections judging (10-12 or 5-7). Pancakes (we use the same recipe for pancakes and waffles) so McKayslin can cook if I'm gone. Or tacos if that sounds better.

TH: Goosey has rehearsal until 4. Bread day. All day steak and cheesy potatoes. Unless we opted for steak and potatoes on Tuesday, then pollo con queso.

F: Feed the Elders. Friday is always pizza night, so either homemade pizza or pizza sticks I think...

Sa: Clean out both freezers - we need to go pick up our half beef in Lewiston, and our chicken breasts will be here in a couple of weeks also. I'm hoping for Grandma Rainsdon noodles this day.

Su: I teach Sunday School. Grilled or toasted cheese sandwiches. It's tradition.

M: 2 piano lessons. Chicken parmesan or sloppy joes.

No comments:

Post a Comment